BUSINESS LETTER SAMPLES
Perhaps this moment of time you probably do a letter writing ,and is researching for a reference guide.
Here are some examples of business letters like business cover letter,sales letter, job application cover letter and more that you may find useful .This blog also provides format, layout samples for your own business letter.
Business letter definition.
A business letter is a formal kind of letter ,it used by organizations to communicate from their departments and outside for business purpose. here are some business letter:
ORDER LETTER
It is a letter made in purchasing goods, services or ideas.
22A . Hagonoy st.
New Manila Quezon City
January 6, 2008
Jomer’s Bookstore
769 Rizal Avenue
Gentlemen:
Please send me the following books and magazines.
10 copies of Livelihood in the Philippines 2008
At P415 a copy . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . P 4150.00
5 copies of the Farmer,June issue,
P 20.00 a copy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . P 200.00
1 copy of Araullo’s vegetable Garden . . . . . . . . . . . . . . P 90.00
Total . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..P 4440.00
My money order for P 4,440.00 is enclosed. The process I used are those quoted in your company price list I received lost month.
Yours Truly,
Jay Señorin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADJUSTMENT LETTER
It is a type of letter to answer a complaint letter. The answer may either be refusal or grant
Jomers Bookstore
769 Rizal Avenue
Manila
January 10, 2009
Mr. Jay Señorin
22A. Hagonoy St.
Quezon City
Sir:
We would like to apologize to an error in filling the order last January 6.
We made an immediate adjustment right after we received your letter.
Please wait for the replacement of the magazine The Farmers May issue into its June issue. Our delivery personnel will be the 2 days from now. I have also instructed them to provide you a free brochure of our agriculture books and magazines. I’m very sorry for this untimely happening.
I know you will understand you will understand and forgive us to this mistake.
Very truly yours,
JUSTIN SANTOS
Sales Manager
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLAINT LETTER
It is a type of letter written when the writer expresses his dissatisfaction with the goods or services he has received.
Jomer’s Bookstore
769 Rizal Avenue
Manila
Gentlemen:
Thank you for the prompt delivery of the goods I ordered from you on January 6. May I, however, call your attention to an order made? Instead of the June issue of the Farmers magazine, you sent the May issue.
Please check up on this mistake and make the proper adjustment.
Yours truly,
Jay Señorin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INQUIRY LETTER
It is written for the purpose of asking information or request regarding the product, a service rendered, price list on books and catalogs, name of the dealers and other information.
22A. Hagonoy St.
New Manila Quezon City
January 9, 2009
Bureau of Plant Industry
692 San Andres, Manila
Gentlemen:
I have a problem with my vegetables in my yard.The vegetables seem to be perfectly healthy, they bloom heavily every fruit season but the blossoms never develop into fruit. They all turn brown and promptly dry up.
Would you advice spraying them with insecticide? If so, how should I go about it and what insecticide should I use. Do I need the pump? What kind of pump should I use? Needless
To say, I would prefer the cheapest equipment.
I have also heard from the radio program of Reysi Bayan in interview of your Vice president that you are offering a gardening course though a set of DVD showing a gardener at work. Will you provide me more information regarding that specific course?
Thank you for any information you can give me.
Sincerely,
Jay Señorin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANSWER TO INQUIRY LETTER
This is the answer to letter of inquiry
Bureau of Plant Industry
692 San Andress
Manila
January 13,2009
Mr. Jay Señorin
22A Hagonoy St.
New Manila
Quezon City
Sir:
Thank you for inquiring about this fantastic course.
For years, all vegetable gardeners have had to learn their gardening techniques in bits from information they would get in various “how-to” books and magazines. They had to make do with a tremendous amount of poor instructions. But not anymore. Now you can get all information, instruction and technique that the master used. And you can get it in one complete course The Gardening video course. It is easy to understand, you just follow the techniques that until now has been guarded secret of a very few professional gardeners.
With just Php750 you’ll have a set of DVD which will teach you how to create and grow your income through an abundant harvest every harvesting season.
Very sincerely yours,
Richard Chun
Sales Manager
